Re: (ET) Ebay has some tractors...

And they're E-15s, so you don't want the electronics anyway - get a
nice modern controller instead.  I'd seriously consider it if I lived
in FLA, but I think I'd go look at them before paying more than $100
for the pair.  If the traction motors are both shot you could probably
build from scratch just as easily as rebuild one of these.

--Charlie