From: RJ Kanary [mailto:rjkanary consolidated net]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Pestka, Dennis J; et
Subject: Re: (ET) Trouble with my C-185

The loss of upper speeds, and the use of the Cruise/Power Pulse button
leads me to believe there is an issue in the 2AH relay and /or wiring.

                Is there any indication of current draw when Forward
motion is attempted? If so, there is likely a field/wiring issue. If
not, do you hear the armature reversing contactor pull in?  If you do,
and no current draw is evidenced, suspect a failed set of high current
contacts in one of those.

                 This tractor uses the single coil,plastic reversing
contactors, does it not ?

RJ