Re: (ET) Trouble with my C-185

The loss of upper speeds, and the use of the Cruise/Power Pulse button leads me to believe there is an issue in the 2AH relay and /or wiring.

Is there any indication of current draw when Forward motion is attempted? If so, there is likely a field/wiring issue. If not, do you hear the armature reversing contactor pull in? If you do, and no current draw is evidenced, suspect a failed set of high current contacts in one of those.

This tractor uses the single coil,plastic reversing contactors, does it not ?

RJ