Re: (ET) mower

I use the little sanding wheel on the dremel tool. The tool and bit can get to all the blades fairly easily. The angle grinder and wire brush does a great job getting any dried/mushed bits off the blades. I agree with Jim's comment: be careful using the angle grinder with a sanding attachment. You can easily do damage to...well, everything. Unbalance the blades, kick the blades into motion, cut bits and pieces off the sander...etc.

I use the dremel tool four or five times a season...unless the deck happens to eat a child's toy that was left in the yard. :) Time to touch them up? Less then 5 min for the front mount, 15 or so for the belly mount (I usually take the deck off)