(ET) mower blade sharpening

My problem with using a bench grinder is that mine (6") is too small.
There's no good blade rest to set the sharpening angle from and blades
tend to hit the grinder housing.  The solution is to buy a better (bigger
wheeled) grinder--just hasn't been a priority, yet.  ;-)

Could probably build a jig for the 4" grinder, but again--plenty of
projects!

Thanks.

Thon