Re: (ET) OT - electric mower part needed

Thanks Chris.

Couple of other guys responded with some likely replacement breaker
candidates.  Obviously I wasn't looking in the right places!

Mine's been a pretty faithful mower - bought in 1998 and have only
replaced the battery pack once.  I don't use it much now - my ET gets all
the exercise.  But I do need it for some spring cleanup tasks, so I'm glad
I can fix it…

Steve