Re: (ET) OT - electric mower part needed

On 4/9/2013 7:40 PM, Steve Welch wrote:
Hi all,

Almost 80 here in PA today…  What happened to spring??

Anyway, my old Black & Decker CMM1000 mower has stopped running.  I believe the
circuit breaker is at fault, but evidently they are no longer available.  Printed on it
is "ShortStop 24V P40 40A".  I've done some looking but nothing so far.  I
figured this group would likely have ideas of possible sources.

How about a generic 50a or so fuse? I think I have one of those in the weeds, it's a nice 12 volt mower.

Chris