Re: (ET) OT - electric mower part needed

I used this kind for my ET.  I used the 50A for a PTO and an aux. breaker, but they come in several amperage ratings.  The voltage rating just has to be equal to or greater than your voltage.

P & B "W23" series.  50 VDC rating.  Both are 50A.  Mouser P/N 655-W23-X1A1G-50

David Brandt

From: Steve Welch <swelch dejazzd com>
To: Elec-Trak Elec-Trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: (ET) OT - electric mower part needed

Hi all,

Almost 80 here in PA today…  What happened to spring??

Anyway, my old Black & Decker CMM1000 mower has stopped running.  I believe the circuit breaker is at fault, but evidently they are no longer available.  Printed on it is "ShortStop 24V P40 40A".  I've done some looking but nothing so far.  I figured this group would likely have ideas of possible sources.

Any help?

Thanks much,

Steve