(ET) Belts and tug-o-war

 Several people have asked me about the tug-o-war I referenced so to make
it easy I'll answer on the list.
 The tug-o-war took place at the Reunion and show in Bennington VT. We
first hitched Bruce Laumeister's gasser Cub Cadet to my EGT200. The EGT200
had no deck and a 14-year old driver. The Cub had a deck and an adult
driver. The Cub was no real competition. We had to stop before we ruined
it. So we went for a real tractor. This was Mark Frerking's 40SE which is
a well.. I should let Mark tell you about his machine. What I can tell you
is that it is built on the long frame like a New Idea, has a mid-mount
deck, is metallic red, sports an electronic controller and a D&D Motor.
For those who aren't familiar the D&D motor is a modern powerful motor.
Anyway, Mark was able to outpull the EGT200 until several men stood on the
back of it and it then pulled Mark. All in good fun. I think video exists.
Ask George Beckett for copies of the DVD of the show. He sells them for a
very reasonable price.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
For information, landel.com or facebook.com/LandelMailBug