Re: (ET) lists and orgs

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:29:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Reo43 aol com
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) PLEASE TRIM posts

Would you please trim your posts??? PLEASE ?

It is hard to believe that a group of internet savvy people are still
replying to this forum without trimming the reply to include only what is
necessary.

I receive the Digest version and find it very difficult wading through each
 one trying to figure out what is new.

Thank you for your consideration.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry Erv, mea culpa, I'm the culprit!
Hopefully the org will see my email to join it.
Rob

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:00:19 -0500
From: "Jim Coate" <lists freerangeelectric com>

For those following the elec-trak.org issues, the site is now shut down
for upgrades that should be completed by this weekend. The upgrade will
fix many things, including the e-mail function that was making it
impossible for new members to join. From my c

Jim,
This is great news to me, I'm a forum person. I just don't like lists, as some of you can see I never use them!
Rob