Re: (ET) 36 to 14V

Hey, you guys do NOT want to get me started on politics.  I have a
natural gift for mortally offending everyone, regardless of their
political positions.

And I still want a bolt-in replacement for the toaster that doesn't
waste any energy...  so I can carry the toaster as a "spare" in case
of magic smoke leakage.

--Charlie