Re: (ET) 36 to 14V

On 1/3/2013 10:04 AM, RJ Kanary wrote:

      My batteries will start their 13th year of service in April.At
less than $.07 per kWh,the cost to use and maintain the tractor during
the off-season is of little consequence.The nearly $500.00 spent on
the set has amortised out quite nicely.

You're funny. Since I use solar to charge the E20 (but not the E15; I should set it up to charge on solar) I use pretty close to nothing to run it.

Compare that to the 15.5hp Craftsman which I use to vacuum leaves and such. I've had to fill the 2.5 gallon gas can *three* times this fall to get up all the leaves. Three trips to the gas station, not to mention the cost of gas.

Doing that every week? Man life really must be lousy for those with gas tractors. Takes half an hour to load up the gas can, put it in the car, drive over, stand there pumping gas, put the cap back on, put it back in the car, drive back, get home, etc...

What a pain.