Re: (ET) snow thrower parts, eBay items

Interesting - not sure where the seller got 'made in Canada'.

The Recharge website FAQ says that the current G2 version (more steel) is
made in China.
  http://rechargemower.com/faq
Although no longer listed, I'm pretty sure I recall reading that the
earlier G1 version (more plastic) such as in the eBay listing was also
made in China.

Perhaps the G2 version will have better reliability...