(ET) snow thrower parts, eBay items

As winter is coming, I've gotten some new scraper blades for the snow throwers. These and other snow thrower parts are listed in the store here:

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=thrower

For eBay-ers, have a new old stock steering wheel cap in super nice condition listed here
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/200864559717
note this is the less common 2" size.

Also see a listing for a NOS Wheel Horse Electrak Mower Bulb
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/370711480683
perhaps part of an AP71 kit?

And for any Floridians out there wanting to experiment with one of those made-in-China "Recharge" mowers:
 http://www.ebay.com/itm/390513727150
If near me I'd almost pay the 200$ just out of curiosity to see how plastic-y it is.