Re: (ET) Replacement of the Elec-Trak.com site

First off, I believe Don is alive and well.

Second, least anyone get confused, George is not referring to this list,
which is a e-mail based list serve. He is talking about the more recent
web based forum mentioned in the subject line. I haven't logged in to that
in a while but will have to go visit.

Third, there is already a FaceBook group, called "Elec-Trak garden tractor
fan club" at
http://www.facebook.com/groups/55780309812/
with 46 members at the moment. This could grow if there was a groundswell
of interest.

And finally, I'm working on some major ET related web site stuff this
winter. I'm happy to make a forum part of it, but don't want to step on
toes of Don's site. Perhaps a forum that is interconnected with this
list-serv as I dislike having the groups split.

Jim