(ET) Two E-15s for Sale in Albany Region

Hi Trekkers,

I'm once again trying to unload my two E-15s.  It's been a great four years with my machines, but they've begun to exceed my capacity and
tolerance for repair.  Because each machine needs a little bit of work to be useable (well within the means of any enthusiast or aspiring owner), I'm selling each for less than I've spent on them.

E-15 (bad rack/pinion), with deck, snowblower, snow plow blade, 6x6v
batteries (1 year old, well cared for),  Rear Battery Box, Rear Weight Box, Soneil 36v Charger with accessory plug, 36-to-12 VDC Converter.  $600 obo.

E-15 (bad relays), with deck, snow blower 3x12v batteries (3 years old) - $400 obo.

Pictures attached.  The white residue on the first tractor is totally inert kaolin clay which I spray on my apple trees.   It washes off easily.

I'm happy to talk prices with any interested parties.  Unfortunately I can't deliver.