Re: (ET) Mulch-envy

On 11/4/2012 5:24 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

       Driving backwards is quite effective.And fatiguing. :)
Re-mount the deck backwards. I don't know how complex it is, but I would say if you reverse the mounting brackets it might work :-)

That said I use my Craftsman tractor+bagger to pick up the leaves most years. I dump them where I want more land, run over the piles with either the elec-trak or it's mower deck to mulch them down, then use the E20+tiller to till it into the soil. Then grass seed; voilla new land.