Re: (ET) Mulch-envy

Although they are not cheap if you buy a new one and kinda noisy, but I'm really pleased with my Cyclone Rake. I bought mine used for $400 about five years ago. It's their Classic model, the smallest one they sell, but it works great pulled behind my E10m. Mine is old enough that it had the big zipper on the back flap.

After two uses this season, the zipper crapped out and I had to buy a new bag with Velcro and buckles to close it up. Got it installed Saturday afternoon and filled it up twice before it got too dark to keep going.

Mike in KY