(ET) Mulch-envy

Thank you both for the mulching advice. But I have mulch-envy for my neighbor's ICE Toro ZTR which sprays out very small sand size particles and dust. That output I think will actually help the lawn as fertilizer. My ET output is, at best, 1/2 inch pieces of leaves. In the case of pin oak leaves, they seem to have a long lasting leathery quality and are slow to decompose. I think they actually degrade the lawn by sticking to bare places and making over-seeding ineffective. The ET is especially bad with deep leaves also as it pushes big piles ahead of itself. I think it can be better than this.

Bill Alburty, E-12, Kansas