Re: (ET) E15 motor is not a compound.

On 9/17/2012 11:12 AM, RJ Kanary wrote:
            A look at the schematics will also show that the E-15 and
E-20 traction motors are configured in identical fashion.Both have a
winding in series with the armature.
               Honest. :)

Sure. However I try to trust direct analysis over schematics, sometimes mistakes are made :-)

                 If I have an ambition attack I will take photos of the
cases and windings of both of the field cases.

That would be super-cool. Can someone check the E12 motor as well; does it also have the compound design?

What I *think* I have here is an E12, E15, and E20 motor set. I'd take them apart but the E12 motor is bolted to a pressure washer, the E15 and 20 to tractors. :-)