(ET) Update on Batteries

 Golf car battery prices have risen steadily the past number of years. I
supply the Crown brand of 225aH batteries for Elec-Traks. While the price
is not back down to where it was a year ago, I am happy to announce that
it has come back down to a reasonable level.
 These batteries have the dual terminal- regular automotive post with
threaded post beside it, meaning they fit under the normal height rear
battery box with no cutting of posts or other modifications.
 Delivery is free to many points in the Northeastern United States and
there is no core required.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234
 Supplier of parts for General Electric, New Idea, and Wheel Horse
Electric Tractors.

You just got email from someone using a MailBug! Has it been
helpful keeping you in touch with the ones you love? Share
your MailBug experience with us at facebook.com/LandelMailBug