Re: (ET) battery price questions

I purchased 6 of the Rayovac UltraPro GC110 from Batteries Plus in Nashua NH (about 75 minutes from home) a year ago or so, they were in the $90 plus core range also.  I've been quite happy with them, seem to have good stamina.

Doug McCorkle

also happy with an Alltraxed E15

From: jim [mailto:jiminwis yahoo com]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 2:01 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) battery price questions

 Has anyone purchased or priced batteries lately?  I can get the East Penn/Deka batteries for $90 plus core,  lots cheaper than Trojan T105s, and I can get them locally besides.  What has been people's experience with these batteries compared to others?  I tried checking the archives and Elec-Trak.com for battery info and didn't find the kind of comparisons or info that I would like.

Thanks!

Jim, in Western Wisconsin, enjoying an E15 with Alltrax.