Re: (ET) battery price questions

Batteries Plus, a small chain at least around here (Virginia) has been
selling rebadged East Penns also in the 90-something range as I recall.

Just make sure the new batteries have the same type of terminals as the
old batteries (ie round posts unless someone has altered the tractor
wiring), otherwise you'll also have to make new cables. Some like the East
Penns are now shipping with true dual terminals which is handy (versus the
goofy "low profile" thing Trojan used for a while which had so little of
the round post part as to be useless).