Re: (ET) battery price questions

Jim;
 I bought 6 Energizer GC-2 a couple months ago at Sam's Club in Davenport, IA. $80 with core and they didn't care what size the core was. I could have traded in a garden tractor battery. The core allowance was pretty much equal to the scrap value of the 63 lb batteries so I did trade a couple 12 v car batteries and saved the T-105s for scrapping.
    $512 out the door.