(ET) Ohio Fall Swap Meet

All,

In light of Jerry Rhodes' Paulding meet being cancelled, I have decided to try and carry it on a little farther south in Ohio at my own home. After some contemplation on dates and times on the Elec-Trak forum, we have decided on a good date and time for most.

Midwest Fall Elec-Trak Swap Meet and Show
10AM - 6PM on September 29th, 2012
Hosts: Chad and Karen Bush
6914 State Route 721
Laura, Ohio 45337
Cell: 937-478-6441 for directions, etc.

Food: For this year, I don't think I'm going to do anything special just yet. In years to come, I will consider having a paid lunch. So, for now, I'll make sure to have enough propane for the grill to cook whatever anyone wants to bring for themselves. I have a stove and microwave available, if needed.

Drinks: I plan on providing lemonade, iced tea, and water for everybody. You're welcome to bring whatever else suits your taste.

I'll have some tables setup outside underneath a tent and some in the garage for anything and everything. I have plenty of chairs, but of course, welcome to bring your own. I have a large driveway and plenty of space to display tractors, etc.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Hope to see quite a few of you there!

Chad Bush