(ET) Plant Tour and Dinner RSVP!

As overnight we are closing in on 120 people, I'm getting a little worried about my estimate of 30 people for the plant tour and dinner on Friday evening. At the time, that was more than a third of the people who had signed up for the actual gathering on Saturday.

Can I get everyone to RSVP to each separately? Either on this thread or via email to geo myelec-traks com?

I want to be fair to both the current tennant at the plant and to the resturant so they have an idea of the size of the group.

Plant Tour?

Donner?
Thanks everyone! 0

In Him,

George Beckett
John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."