(ET) Seven GE tractors for sale in Indiana

I saw an ad for GE Elec-Trak tractors for sale in a local paper, so I called the number ( although I don't have room for any more and I don't want to buy them)

I stopped in today and looked at them. Larry Grable has seven large frame tractors in varying condition, plus at least 5 decks, one front blade, several power accessories, and several crates of misc parts. He would like to sell the complete lot to someone, and would prefer not to sell individual pieces. Most of the tractors are E15, but I did see one E12. They are all stored inside various buildings on his property.

Larry is retired, and like so many of us, he has a bunch of stuff he was going to restore, but now sees that it is not going to happen, so he decided to sell the GE stuff.

I told him I would post this info to this forum, so if anyone is interested please give him a call (Larry does not have email). I have posted some photos on Shutterfly - click HERE - or copy/paste this http://electrakstuff.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5. This is a new photo site for me, and I suppose you have to sign up to see the pictures. It is supposed to be a "shared" site so you should be able to see them.

His information is:
Larry Grable
961 W 700 N
Columbia City, IN 46725