Re: (ET) Found the problem with the charger

On 7/15/2012 10:37 PM, Theoldcars aol com wrote:
Curious how much are the A123 cells. There is a lot being said about the
ones being sold on eBay. The pictures show the cell as made in USA but
the eBay seller is in China.

I bought a dozen of them for $30 each from the guy in the US on Ebay. They arrived in perfect shape, all tabs, well packed, made in USA. I'm not yet sure if they are really "good" as I used 8 of them in my Robomower (which went for 4 hours....) as a first test and am now going for 12 of them in the E20. We shall see if they can maintain balance and capacity.

They most certainly are cute. And have incredibly insane power density.

Chris