Re: (ET) Found the problem with the charger

Thanks for posting what you're up to, Chris.    I'd love to replace my
I-5's lead-acid cells with the same weight of LiFePo cells some day.
I imagine I'd need one of those external battery box things, though,
since the lithiums weight so much less.

My old gas tractor could work as long as I can - just add more gas as
needed.  My I-5 can drag tremendously more weight, but it takes a
whole lot longer to "add more gas".  More capacity could be a big
improvement without requiring large modifications to the vehicle.

Keep posting!

--Charlie