Re: (ET) "Special Delivery" at ET Gathering, 7/28/2012

On 7/5/2012 6:46 PM, Jim Coate wrote:
After a fun time learning what a Derecho storm can do, power is restored
and thoughts turn again to the ET Gathering coming up on July 28th.

I actually ran some stuff (fridge and coffee maker) off the Elec-trak rotary inverter. No problem, works fine for this sort of thing.

And I really wish I could go to this gathering. It sounds incredible, but unfortunately that is the weekend my family vacation starts in Fla. Which is sad; I'd love to pick up a dozer blade from someone.

Hopefully this will be an annual event.

Chris