(ET) "Special Delivery" at ET Gathering, 7/28/2012

After a fun time learning what a Derecho storm can do, power is restored and thoughts turn again to the ET Gathering coming up on July 28th.

This is your chance to get parts hand-delivered for free! I have added a new shipping option to the on-line store: select "special delivery" when you check out (http://www.electrictractorstore.com) and I will bring your order to you in Vermont.

I will of have a variety of decals and common small parts with me, but can't really bring the entire warehouse unless I know there is a buyer. This is the perfect time to go off the menu and have me bring say that NOS ER8-36 fiberglass shell that you have been needing. I may also sell/eBay a nice SEARS electric tractor and/or a WhisperMow and/or other machines in time for the gathering.

Just in case you haven't heard about the gathering that George & Bruce have worked hard to put together, I've been advertising it here:
 http://www.electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=17

Regards,

Jim Coate
540-941-1005