Re: (ET) wheel horse c-185 lift using a small winch for mower lift?

That is nice.      Thank you         Dave

In a message dated 6/13/2012 8:37:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bhaines nycap rr com writes:

Mark forwarded this off this morning.  It's a cool way to replace the cable with a lift strap.
http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/behaines/Winch%20on%20Wheel%20Horse%20C185/?action="">
(I tried to put the image in this message, but the list won't allow me to attach it)