Re: (ET) Charging Thru Accessory Plug, Replacing Reverse Relay, Steering

The accessory outlet is sort of protected by the same Klixon that protects the tractor wiring in the event of a diode fault in the charger. Depending on the configuration of your E-15, both CB-1 and CB-2 could be part of the circuitry for the accessory outlet.

Note that with age, connections loosen, and the internal contacts of the Klixon can develop high resistance, resulting in poor charger performance.The Power Disconnect is capable of doing that also. GE offered a charging cord that used the accessory outlet, if dimming memory serves correctly.You could use one ET to charge another.

RJ