Re: (ET) Mowing, and Replacement Baffles

Hi John,
I do not have baffles on my rear discharge deck at I use in the spring and
summer.  This deck never clogs with grass clippings.
My deck for fall use is a side discharge and does have baffles, but I only
use this deck for mowing over leaves in a clockwise pattern.  The leaves
disappear since they mowed over and over again.
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati