Re: (ET) Mowing, and Replacement Baffles

On 5/13/2012 10:46 PM, john rieffel wrote:

This afternoon, however, several of the brackets which hold the
bracket onto the bottom of the deck snapped (rust and neglect), which
led to a horrible clanging sound as my newly-sharped blades started
cutting into the baffles.

I hate it when that happens.

I'm not running baffles on mine for the same reason. I really should use the welder to fix the baffles, but I am lame. Maybe this summer, I am a bit tired of seeing it in the shed...

Chris