From: Christopher Zach [mailto:cz alembic crystel com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 1:18 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Water tank attachment for an Elec-trak.

Ok, I need something else here; I want to build a water tank for my
Elec-trak. Something that can carry a good 10-15 gallons of water from my
rain barrels out to the garden, or to wash off the solar panels on the
shed.

The problem is, how?

What I have is a 16 gallon fuel tank from a Porsche 914, a welder, and a
bit
of time. I could probably build a rail mount for the tank and put it on the
back of an Elec-trak, but the problem is filling and emptying it.

I'd want a pump that can provide around 40-50 pounds of pressure, and be
able to run backwards so I can fill the tank by hooking the hose to the
rain
barrel. And of course run on 36 volts DC.

Any thoughts before I just begin welding?