Re: (ET) Thinking more about this water tank thing....

Harbor freight has 12v water pumps. Stainless if you wish.  I use one with
a 55gal plastic drum in an old van to do what you are describing.  Based
on my experience with the lift motor I would just wire the pump to 36
volts and avoid the unbalanced battery pack concern.  4 years on the lift
motor at 36v and no issues.

Sent from my iPad