(ET) ET On-line shopping

For those visiting ElectricTractorStore.com for on-line parts shopping, the shipping calculator stopped working as of today. Please call me at 540-941-1005 and I can manually invoice you by e-mail.

My apologies for the inconvenience and will fix this as soon as possible.

Basically the post office has changed their system and I've ignored software upgrades on my end for too long. I'm several versions behind so this will be a fun little project, right as I need to get some tractors out the door and of course it's tax season. Wish I could say its an April Fool's prank, but alas, it is for real.

__
Jim Coate
Free Range Electric, home of The Electric Tractor Store