Re: (ET) ET On-line shopping

Fixed! On-line shopping at ElectricTractorStore.com is working again. I
updated the postage calculator, and added a new Parcel Post option while I
was at it. Thanks for your patience.

It was nice in that I got to talk to a couple of people by phone that I
probably would not have otherwise. It turned out I didn't have to do the
major upgrade I've been planning for a while. That is still coming as I
catch up elsewhere and will have lots of fun features.

> For those visiting ElectricTractorStore.com for on-line parts shopping,
> the shipping calculator stopped working as of today.

__
Jim Coate
Free Range Electric, home of The Electric Tractor Store