(ET) Best site for showing ET pictures & inviting comment

Steve is right!

If you don't want to build your own site (heck, even if you do)
http:www.elec-trak.com is a great place to post pictures of your ET.
It's where the really knowledgeable people (including Steve and
George) and interested duffers (including me) are most likely to find
it.

And if you post a link to the elec-trak.com's photo gallery on
facebook, myspace, friendster, Orkut, aSmallWorld, de.licio.us, Badoo,
Cyworld,  Bebo, foursquare, Google-plus, or whatever this weeks'
favorite is, you will drive the ET site up in the search engine
ratings which will help people find it.

I changed the subject line on this mail to make it more searchable.

Now I REALLY gotta get back to work so I'll shut up.

--Charlie