(ET) ET) Best site for showing ET pictures & inviting comment

Mr. George Beckett in an Email to me has said that he will do a "showcase" this next summer on his web site.

I did not mean to cause any strife among the great minds on this Yahoo group.

I too have some major problems with FB. The founders go completely against my morals. When 175 Million people per day sign into FB it is something I can not look away. But, when it does snow it is a place I can find out if our church is closed or not. When not to drive down to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Have met many old shipmates that I spent time with both on the destroyers and the submarines. Find out when our next mission is with the honoring by holding flags for our fallen Vets. What our grand and yes Great grandchildren are doing or not. The list goes on and on. BUT I do go anywhere that is not secure. You know the gold padlock on the top right of the page. Too much junk and chance of getting a virus.

Now please let us move on to another topic like how to get these great tractors ready for spring.

Thanks to you all and keep sharing your thoughts about these great electric tractors.

Garry East TN