Re: (ET) How often to charge large frame tractors sitting idle?

I'll get one when they start giving them away.<G> The $10.00 timer fit my permanently fixed,(As in BROKEN.) income, and besides,it fits in with the rest of the Apollo Era technology present.

               And these T-125s are starting their 12th year. :)

Luddite

On 1/21/2012 10:57 AM, PH wrote:
Hi Guys
Get a Landis charge controller that uses the ET charger, but monitors the pack voltage, so you are always charged in any weather.
Got my Landis 10 years ago and my first T-105 pack lasted 8 years.
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
C-185

--- On *Thu, 1/19/12, John J Casey /<jjcrmc verizon net>/* wrote:

    From: John J Casey <jjcrmc verizon net>
    Subject: Re: (ET) How often to charge large frame tractors
    sitting idle?
    To: "RJ Kanary" <rjkanary consolidated net>
    Cc: "elec-trak cosmos" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
    Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 7:13 PM

    On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:32 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

                  Since mine is covered up outside until the refit
    of the shed is completed.............I use a 15A ,24 hour timer
    to charge it one hour per day when it's cold, half an hour per
    day when temperatures are 40 degrees F or higher.The primary
    timer must be reset every 18 to 36 days depending on the
    temperature anticipated.

    RJ