From: John J Casey <jjcrmc verizon net>
Subject: Re: (ET) How often to charge large frame tractors sitting idle?
To: "RJ Kanary" <rjkanary consolidated net>
Cc: "elec-trak cosmos" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 7:13 PM

On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:32 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

              Since mine is covered up outside until the refit of the shed is completed.............I use a 15A ,24 hour timer to charge it one hour per day when it's cold, half an hour per day when temperatures are 40 degrees F or higher.The primary timer must be reset every 18 to 36 days depending on the temperature anticipated.

RJ