Re: (ET) Foot pedal for Alltrax

I've looked into that unit at one point too. Unfortunately it comes with EITHER a 5K pot OR a micro-switch actuated by the pedal. To use with an Alltrax (or Curtis etc), both the 5K pot AND the microswitch are required. The PB-6 has both.

Yes, you could skip the microswitch and still have it work but that is one of those safety things that really should be used. Just in case the pot goes ker-fluey, the controller has another way to know that you have taken your foot off the pedal.