Re: (ET) So what color WERE the Elec-Traks, anyway?

I just picked up a can of NOS "Elec-Trak" Yellow Touch-up Spray Paint (AP29) that has been on an ex-dealer's shelf for 40 years? The rattle still works, thought I might give it a try and see if there is still paint in it and what it looks like.  Chances are it will only add yet another shade to the rainbow. Won't get to it too soon, leaving on vacation but perhaps later this month.  Will keep everyone posted.  Might be the first new fresh Elec-Trak paint sprayed in a long, long time.

In Him,

George Beckett