(ET) So what color WERE the Elec-Traks, anyway?

This is interesting: I have been painting my E20 with a color that was taken from the inside plate of the control panel cover for a number of years now. It's kind of a mustard yellow, but the result is the new paint matches the old to the point where you can't tell the difference.

For the junker E15, I gave it a coat of the same color as it looked similar. And I bought on Ebay a NOS side front battery box panel to replace one of the rather rusted panels.

Pulled it out of the box today and carried it out. I expected the color to be a match for what was on there, but it is a *bright* canary yellow. Hint of mustard, but more yellow, so to speak.

It's original, still in the orig box with the orig waxy paper packing on the end. So I have to wonder, what color *were* the Elec-traks anyway? Were they this bright yellow that faded or was this a different paint sample? Or is this primer, and they painted the panels to match when they fixed the tractors?

Any thoughts/ideas? I'm going to drag it over to Home Depot before installing it and get a color match done and a pint of paint mixed up.

Thanks!
Chris