Re: (ET) Chassis Voltage

My ground fault on my E-12 leaks about15 milliamps from any battery terminal to chassis. Dis-engaging the power connect has no effect. I guess this could take 14,666 hours to drain a 220 AH battery, so it has caused me no problem....yet.
Bill Alburty E-12 Kansas

RJ Kanary wrote:
         With that voltage range, I would suspect the lift motor first.They have a history of going to 'ground' or the chassis. Having one item do that can go for years without causing an issue.The excitement starts when the second fault occurs.

RJ

Peter Bishop wrote:

Craftsman shadetree mechanic grade digital multi-tester set on 20v DC.  I’m getting 13 to 18 volts depending on which battery I’m on.  That’s from the +  of the battery.