Re: (ET) Chassis Voltage

         With that voltage range, I would suspect the lift motor first.They have a history of going to 'ground' or the chassis. Having one item do that can go for years without causing an issue.The excitement starts when the second fault occurs.

RJ

Peter Bishop wrote:

Craftsman shadetree mechanic grade digital multi-tester set on 20v DC.  I’m getting 13 to 18 volts depending on which battery I’m on.  That’s from the +  of the battery.

Pete Bishop

ph: 608-235-9390

e-m:  plnsbishop frontier com

      KMD_shield_03