(ET) Yeow

Hi guys.

My e15 with Alltrax controller took a dive. The pto relay was pitted & was arcing so I pulled it out & filed the contracts. After I reinstalled it I flipped the pto switch and the mower motors ran fine. Stitch off. Then I backed

out of the garage went 10 feet towards the lawn flipped the pto switch on mowers started to spin & everything quit. Pushed it back to the garage pushed in the power disconnect switch & fire came from b3.    HELP!