Re: (ET) Yeow

             Fire from the battery itself, or the wiring? If it was from the battery, I thought that I was the only one things like that happened to. :( I had one member of a five year old string of TOTL Exide® batteries do that to my first I-5.It was unattended at the time, and wiped out everything from the control cabinet forward. Glad it was outside at the time.

RJ

Steve Caplan wrote:

Hi guys.

My e15 with Alltrax controller took a dive. The pto relay was pitted & was arcing so I pulled it out & filed the contracts. After I reinstalled it I flipped the pto switch and the mower motors ran fine. Stitch off. Then I backed

out of the garage went 10 feet towards the lawn flipped the pto switch on mowers started to spin & everything quit. Pushed it back to the garage pushed in the power disconnect switch & fire came from b3.    HELP!